Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Welcome to Krafts and Knitting

Greetings and Salutations!

I am hoping this will be a fun way for me to document my progress (or just the final product) of various craft items.

In June of 2012 I started tinkering with loom knitting.  I enjoy it. I currently do not follow patterns per se -- I make it up as I go.  I use YouTube instructions as guides as well since written instructions seem to confuse me.  It seems with knitting I am a strictly visual learner ;-)

I enjoy other arts and crafts.  "Kid Krafts" as well as more "adult" crafts.  I would like to posts these as well. Whether it is something created from scratch or something from a kit bought at the local dollar store.

I also enjoy baking -- and sometimes that can get creative ... so I might add in goodies too!

Whether I come up with my own tutorials or if I simply show us what I've made (and with luck exactly how I managed that result) I hope this journey will be fun :-)

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment or question, I look forward to it. Don't forget you can also contact me directly using the form at the top side of the page.